Microsoft and IDC’s joint research titled Unlocking the Economic Impact of Digital Transformation in Asia Pacific predicts that by 2021, digital transformation alone will add around USD 154 billion to India’s GDP, and will increase the growth rate by 1% every year. Globalization speed, digital systems, evolving business models and markets are leading India towards a digital economy.
This digital revolution, also regarded as ‘the internet economy’, will generate new growth avenues and present the largest business opportunity in the coming 30 to 40 years.
India has proven leadership in the digital technologies, the cloud, data center, edge, colocation and IT infrastructure space.
Take a look at the following figures:
- The total Indian data center infrastructure market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.30% during the period from 2015-2020. 2
- India Offers $100 Billion Intelligent Edge Opportunity,- Anant Maheshwari President, Microsoft India 3
- India’s information technology services market is forecasted to grow from around $17 billion in 2016 to around $28 billion in 2020. 4
- India’s cloud market is expected to be worth $ 4.1 billion by 2020. 5
To explore the value of building and investing in the data center, cloud, edge and other IT infrastructure across this competitive and fast-growing economy, Datacloud is coming to India this year.
Capacity and Datacloud has partnered for the most defining communications and data infrastructure summit of India – Datacloud India 2019.
Capacity India & SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Corporation) have come together with one of the leading digital infrastructure conference series – Datacloud, to provide businesses with an unparalleled opportunity to meet and connect with the region’s entire edge, cloud, voice and content ecosystem. The alignment is a joint effort to promote India and its surrounding regions as a huge growth opportunity market for the respective partners.
Capacity India & SAARC 2019 will bring together regional and international carriers, subsea and terrestrial cable operators, content providers, cloud SPs, data centres, vendors, aggregators and government bodies, and local telecom providers in India and the Indian subcontinent.
Datacloud is a global event offering thought leadership across critical IT infrastructure markets – data centers, cloud, hyperscale, edge etc. It is a one-stop platform for exploring international networking and deal-making opportunity.
In this inaugural event, attendees can meet the leaders of data center businesses, explore the latest investment opportunities and collaborate with others to build and deploy critical cloud facilities in the exponentially growing market.
The co-located Capacity India & SAARC 2019 will further extend this opportunity to connect with telco audience.
Things you should know before heading for Datacloud India 2019:
- While the Capacity India & SAARC be taking place on 12th February, the inaugural Datacloud India & SAARC will be held on 13th February at Westin, New Delhi.
- With a shared exhibition space, you can attend individual content stream as well as network, both at the same time.
- The two co-located events will be accessible with one premier networking event pass.
Key topics of discussion at Datacloud India & SAARC 2019 and Capacity India & SAARC 2019
The hot topics of discussion include but do not limit to the following:
- Trends and forecasts for Indian and SAARC telecom market
- Interconnection opportunities in India and beyond
- What does it mean to evolve as a digital economy
- Digital innovation as an Economic Foundation
- Ways to better manage your cloud infrastructure
- Impact of Edge on cloud and data center services
- Data Center design
A look at speakers
- Ajay Mishra, Director Digital Transformation Consulting, Ericsson
- William Barney, CEO – Reliance Communications
- Gulzar Azad, Country Head Connectivity India – Google
- Pawan K. Sharma, Head IT operations – Tata Motors
- Bikram Singh Bedi, Head of India – Amazon Web Services
- Rajeev Seoni, CIO – EY
- Narender Sen, Founder & CEO, RackBank Datacenters
- Vikas Kanungo, Senior Consultant World Bank – The World Bank
- Manoj Paul, MD India – GPX Global
DHN is the official media partner for Datacloud India 2019.
Register today using code DHNINDIA19 and avail 15% discount. Don’t miss your chance to network with the drivers of data center, cloud and edge in India & SAARC.